Luqo: Play together at home, excel at school
The first game system for collaborative learning: learn together with fun because of our physical buttons and digital games.
Children play with a parent, other family members or friends. Luqo trains both knowledge and school subjects, but also social skills.
Unlike existing apps, children are not isolated behind a screen, but active collaboration is central.
Luqo is the game system for the entire primary school period.
Luqo is the game system for the entire primary school period. You purchase the system once and then buy separate games that suit the level of your child. That’s why children from toddlers to group 8 play with Luqo.
Team up and learn together!
Collaboration is the key to success! Because:
- Conversations increase insight
- Learning material sticks better
- Higher involvement
- More self-confidence
- Develops social skills
- AND … It’s fun!
Start the Luqo app and play together! Choose the level that suits the individual needs of your child aged 3-12.
- No preparation time or prior knowledge required
- Games in school subjects and social development
- Collaboration and dialogue are the basis
- Suitable for iPad, tablet, Chromebook and laptops
- Develop 21st century skills
- Endless fun: a new round is automatically generated every time
More than 50 games have already been made for primary schools. With the Kickstarter we want to convert the games to the Home version for 2 people and develop more games. For example a games for English and “Eat your vegetables!”.
The combination of an app and push buttons is unique. Each player has their own button in the game that you can press enthusiastically. Or hit! The advantage:
- Hitting buttons lead to great fun
- Children are immediately energetic, active and motivated
- The game is much more than a screen, the physical space becomes part of it
- Ownership, because you are responsible for your own button
- Clear interactions and immediately clear what to do: hit!
Luqo is currently already being used successfully in Dutch primary schools. Children who use Luqo understand the material better and gain self-confidence.
Moreover, it appears that Luqo gives children control over their own learning process. At home, this means that you no longer have to tell your children what to do, but that they take the initiative to learn themselves.
Luqo in 3 steps
Download the app
Luqo is available on iPad / iOS, Microsoft Windows devices, Android Tablets and Chromebooks (via the Google Play Store).
Connect the buttons
Luqo can be installed on your own tablet, Chromebook, laptop or PC. The buttons are connected via Bluetooth 4 (minimum).
Start learning together
Lay the screen flat on the table for the best experience. Luqo Home games can also be played with a standing screen.